At lyntia, we offer capacity circuits for wide fibre optic bandwidths, proactively managed end-to-end 24/7, quickly and safely.
These circuits, distributed across cities and countries where lyntia is present, provide ample thrunk capacity and connectivity and network access services with speeds that range from 2 Mbps to 100 Gbps, both nationally and internationally.
In addition, these circuits have high capillarity:
• 61,745 km of fibre optic deployed
• 214,000 on-net buildings
• 317,000 near-net buildings
• 4,011 connected cities and towns
• Circuits with the capacity to provide comprehensive IP transit services for fibre optic internet access
• Management and maintenance at lyntia’s expense, providing you with full guarantees
• MEF CE 2.0 certified Ethernet services (E-Line, E-Access, E-LAN, E-Tree)
• PHD/SDH/SONET services (E1/T1, E3/DS3, STM-1, STM-4, STM-16, STM-64)
• Wavelengths (2.5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, 100 Gbps)
• Virtual POP: option to aggregate several individual circuits at level 2 (SDH or Ethernet) for joint delivery at a single interconnection point
• Wholesale neutral operator
• Dedicated line service quality and security
• Redundancy offered with different options according to client requirements
• Managed service
• You only pay for the bandwidths that you use, allowing for bandwidths and additional offices to be added easily, flexibly, and at scale
• Management and maintenance by our 24/7 NOC
Dark fibre under a hire or long-term usage rights agreement.
lyntia offers the latest Fibre To The Home telecommunications technology.
We offer broad satellite coverage for when you need to reach where nobody else can.
We co-locate your communications equipment in our nodes in Spain and in our POPs in Europe and in America.
lyntia has more than 100 professionals in Spain to cover the different areas of the business. Contact us and we will give you a quick answer to all your needs.